Our step by step guide:
- Calipers are cleaned with degreaser and inspected for wear and damage.
- Calipers are split and inner reservoir seals removed (if applicable).
- Pistons are carefully removed.
- Piston seals are extracted.
- Bleed nipple/s removed.
- All parts are then cleaned in our ultrasonic cleaner.
Replaced Using Quality OEM Aftermarket Products
- Caliper piston dust seals.
- Caliper piston pressure seals.
- Stainless steel bleed nipples.
- Bleed nipple dust cap.
We then test the calipers to make sure they are safe to use and do as intended.